Job Role: Laser Operator
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £11-£15 per hour DOE
Shifts: Early – 6am to 2:30pm (40 hours per week) / (30- min unpaid break)
Late – 2pm – 1am Mon-Thurs (30- min unpaid break)
You will start on the early shift but could be asked to switch as per the needs of the business.
Our client is currently looking a CNC Laser Operator in Leicester. The role requires an experienced CNC Laser Operator candidate who is able to work on a Trumpf laser cutting machine making parts for various products.
The candidate will be working from drawings and is required to check and inspect his own work.
This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will have a full time contract from day one.
The right candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience with CNC laser machines, preferably Trumpf but not mandatory.
- The ability to read drawings and quality check work independently.
- Experience working under minimal supervision.
- A great attitude to work.
- Ability to use own initiative.
A successful laser cutting manufacturing company in Leicester who use the latest laser technology to supply laser processing services to a wide range of industries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.