We take the time to immerse ourselves in your business and go to great lengths to ensure we understand your business strategy, culture and key success factors, so we can source the best talent to fit your team. At Optima our Engineering Division supports engineering businesses locally, nationally and internationally and finds the best people for their teams.
All our consultants have a sound operational background, they have practical experience within the industry and understand the skills, experience and personal attributes required for specialist Engineering roles.
When you are looking to grow your technical capability, expand your engineering office capacity, or improve/underpin your engineering management team, you’ll want to be confident you are talking to a recruitment professional that understands both the Engineering industry and the job role inside out and back to front.
All recruitment businesses understand recruitment, but not all of them have the crucial and all-important industry specific experience that will add value to your business. That’s where our strength lies.
We undertake a rigorous skills-matching exercise that cross-matches the skills of each candidate with the specific requirements of your business. Not only this, we also ensure that we are matching against your culture, performance and behaviour expectations.
Why work with Optima
- We are a team of seasoned engineers, industry leaders and recruitment professionals with real practical know-how and up to date market knowledge of the sector they recruit for.
- We have high internal staff retention rates so you receive a consistent, seamless and efficient client and candidate relationship.
- Our clients come back! With a high client retention rate, we aim to work in partnership with our clients and become a critical business friend.
- Our Engineering consultants don’t work in isolation, they are part of wider team giving them access to an extensive network of skill sets and industries.
- We have the ability to upscale with our ‘Rapid Response Team’ who provide additional support at times of client priority peaks.
- On-site facilities for meetings, interviews, etc.
- Regular review meetings and availability on site as required ensures you are fully supported and informed throughout the recruitment process.