At Optima our Professional Services team is focused specifically on sourcing temporary and permanent office-based functions within the commercial market place, specifically focusing across the following sectors; Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG, Utilities, Legal, IT/Tech/Data, Logistics, Financial Services and the Public Sector. We recruit at all levels from office junior to C-suite, covering temporary/interim roles and permanent placements.
Giving you Peace of Mind
- We are a team of seasoned professionals, with real practical experience and up to date market knowledge in the sectors we recruit for.
- We have high internal staff retention rates so you receive a consistent, seamless and efficient staff resourcing service.
- Our clients come back! With a high client retention rate, we work in partnership with our clients, proving a critical business friend.
- Our Professional Services consultants don’t work in isolation, they are part of a wider team giving them access to an extensive network of skills sets and industries.
- We have the ability to up-scale with our ‘Rapid Response Team’, who provide additional support at times of client priority peaks.
- We hold regular review meetings and are available on client sites as required, as well as having our own on-site facilities for interviews, etc.
- For us it’s not about numbers, but about understanding your business and delivering quality.
Our consultants have a sound operational background, with practical experience in corporate roles understanding the skills, experience and personal attributes required for the specialist jobs they are recruiting for. We aim to work in partnership to really understand your business and its requirements.
When you’re looking for your next office professional, you’ll want to be confident you are talking to someone that understands both your business and the job role inside out. All recruitment businesses understand recruitment, but not all of them have the crucial and all-important industry specific experience that will add value to your business. Working with local and national companies, we can tailor our service to suit your needs, be it a large scale recruitment project or the sourcing of one or more business specialists.
We ensure we find the best people for your business. We actively invest in high-level global search capability across all our business sectors, delivering ‘best-in-class’ candidate selection.
We undertake a rigorous skills-matching exercise that cross-matches the skills of each candidate with the specific requirements of your business. Not only this, we also ensure that we are matching against your culture, performance and behaviour expectations.
Face to face interviewing
Traditional methods of recruiting are often overlooked in recruitment, but we see it as one of the best methods to assess a candidates’ suitability.
Technical reasoning tests
You will want to understand how a candidate would approach a specific process within your business. That’s why for certain roles we will use a technical reasoning test to assess a candidate’s suitability.
Competency based interviews
Competency based interviews allow us to predict future behaviour as a good basis and allow us to assess for key competencies including: Teamwork | Decision making | Leadership | Problem solving | Communication.
We have run Assessment Centres for a wide range of corporate clients and can run them completely or provide input for your own teams to run.